Welcome To Neath Port Talbot MIND
Our Mission Statement
"We provide advice and support to empower anyone experiencing a mental health problem. We campaign to promote understanding and improve services".
• Open: we reach out to anyone who needs us.
• Together: we're stronger in partnership.
• Responsive: we listen, we act.
• Independent: we speak out fearlessly.
• Unstoppable: we never give up.
Strategic Aims and Goals
• Prevention: support the people most likely to develop mental health problems to stay well.
• Informed Choices: empower people who experience a mental health problem to make informed choices about how they live with/ and recover from a mental health or emotional health problem.
• Services and Support: ensure people get the right services and support at the right time to help them recover from/ live with a mental health problem.
• Social Participation: open the doors to people with lived experience participating fully in the wider community and society.
• Equality of opportunity: gain equality of treatment for people with mental health problems who experience multiple discrimination.